Please read all of the following information before filling out and submitting the booking form. Booking Information:
- All birthday parties must be pre-booked
- Two sittings are available each day: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- A single canopy costs $60.00, seats up to 25 people, and includes 10 ride tokens.
The double canopy costs $120.00, seats up to 50 people, and includes 20 ride tokens.
- Larger groups can be accommodated on request
- There is a concession stand on site selling hot dogs and snacks
- Limited refrigerator space is available for the storage of cakes. We are able to offer a shelf size of 21.5” (wide) x 19” (deep) x 5” (high) per booking. We are able to offer limited freezer space for ice cream containers. Parties wanting to bring ice cream cakes… available space is NOT suited to accommodate ice cream cakes.
- Payment in full is required to complete the booking
All persons booking a birthday party must provide their own:
- Party favours, balloons, etc.
- Food and beverages
The following items are not permitted:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bubble soaps
- Loud music
- Water guns and water balloons
- The Burnaby Central is an operating railway, and any time is train time. Please stay off the tracks.
- Children must be supervised and must play only in designated areas.
Birthday Souvenirs & Crafts:
This year the BCSME is pleased to offer a number of souvenir & craft gift items for birthday parties in the $3-12 range. (This includes a number of items from Melissa & Doug and many are Train related.)
After booking a table, you will be sent an automatic email with your booking receipt, and a link to the Gifts & Craft Kits.
Ready to book a table?
Select a date from the calendar, pick an available table and proceed to the Paypal payment page.